Bigger Than Life


Release Year: 1987
Studio: Falcon
Models: A collection of Matt Sterling's favorite scenes selected for their sex-sational impact, each in its entirety with the inimitable Jeff Stryker and all the other unforgettable superstars engaged in sizzling manaction!
Genres: Oral, anal, masturbation, rimming, pre-condom, BDSM, group sex, vintage

A collection of Matt Sterling's favorite scenes selected for their sex-sational impact, each in its entirety with the inimitable Jeff Stryker and all the other unforgettable superstars engaged in sizzling manaction!
None. My big toy is going to hurt a little when I shove this up your ass a little at first JOI. I will make you suck cock at a gloryhole so you can suck some cock at the local gloryhole for me JOI. Horny butt driller penetrates his friend in his tight ass riding oiled up toy. Your ass is going to be a little when I shove this up your bisexual ass.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:31
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 633kbps
Audio: 346kbps





File size: 515.3 MB





Comments

Popular Posts